Friday, June 30, 2006

You Read Me, You Really Read Me...

"Aleks, have you killed your blog?"


"Aleks, I check your blog all the time and you haven't posted in forever..."

"I understand that after the brilliance of the "DELTA GARBAGE BONANZA" blog, it really can only go down hill from there, but what's up?!?"
I had no idea so many of you read this thing! Anyway, I apologize profusely for my apparently conspicuous absence and I promise I won't do it again.

Even if all I do is a quick post affirming your well-placed faith in me as you again check here for some witty update on my life....or perhaps a heartfelt compliment about how great my lovely friends are.

;)

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Mike said...

"lovely" or "lonely"? :)

Glad to see you back on the radar! Oh, and I came *this* close to seeing Belle and Sebastian for free tonight...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home