Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The 2006 comeback

Just when you think this blog was totally over, I decide I'm bringing it back -
call it the Chinese Democracy syndrome...


Well, things have picked up over the new year. I have not one, but two jobs at UBC - and netiher are at Brock Hall! I am organizing an academic conference for March as well as the Planners for Tomorrow planning conference in June. It's been a while since I've done event planning, and I've really loved getting back into that groove.

But maybe that's because I am just so not keen on the actual "writing" part of this whole thesis task that looms. I am petritfied of producing something so non-creative that people won't read it, and I seem to have put a fair bit of pressure on myself to write a really engaging report on a not-necessarily engaging topic...

To help with that, I've started writing morning pages again. Hopefully I can unblock my mind of all the pointless crap that eats up far too many of my thoughts these days.

Listening to: Wraith Pinned to the Mist (and other games) - Of Montreal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home