Friday, October 21, 2005

The Skytrain isn't looking so bad these days...



Call off the Mornington Crescent game you had
scheduled, because
nobody is getting to
MC anytime soon...

I believe I have already mentioned how much I despise the Northern Line.

First it was limited service that seemed to be happening all time, forcing me to switch branches every time I took a train.

Then severe delays.

Then this - see those black lines running up and down the middle of London's tube map? That's the Northern Line.

Which has been shut for almost a week. That's right. Nada. Northern = No Run.

You see, it turns out the severe delays were due to signal problems and then braking problems.

I repeat, braking problems. So who can blame the drivers for refusing to drive these death trains until all of them were checked? But see how the upper branches of black have no other lines around them? That is where I live. No wonder North Londoners call it the Misery Line.

I've never been happier to live next door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home