Thursday, August 04, 2005

Homos and the Honey to the rescue!

Well, I now know what it's like to walk around dowtown in your underwear all day - fantastic!!

So James thought it would be fun to dress up like superheroes for the Pride Parade - not that he was going to be in the parade, just for spirit. You all know I was all over this like, well, Aleks on dressing up, and I eagerly put together my "Homo Honey" uniform.
Well, check here for photos of us in the parade - we joined Azar and YouthCo for the end of the parade. I tell ya, from now on, I am always dressing up for Pride - sure, I was boiling hot, but just too much fun!

6 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aleks, Ziv here, I just wanted to congratulate you on the wonderful world of nuptuals.

I got married 6 months ago.

I see Becca at least once a week and she is getting married soon too.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Aleksandra said...

Thank you!

We have decided to register at Simply Computing, under "laptop and ipod for aleksandra".

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Aleksandra said...

Seriously though, there's been some miscommunication about this one - I am a bridesmaid for the lovely Miss Maggie, but I couldn't be further from getting married.

But thank you for your lovely thoughts, Ziv!

 
At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome Aleks.

I am having a BBQ at my place on the 5th, we would love to have you. Becca and Shain might be coming

call me 604-377-6856

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger K said...

You look very cute in the pic... as does James!

Hope you're doing well! I miss you!

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aleks! just wanted to say hi. :)

- jfung

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home